We are excited to announce the opening of the challenge on " Continual Learning for Computer Vision " in the context of the CLVision workshop at CVPR 2020 !
3 different tracks , more than 2,300$ in prizes and a starting repository with all the necessary to start without any effort!
You are all invited to partecipate!
Beginning of the pre-selection phase (release of data and baselines): 15th Feb 2020
- Scoreboard opening for submissions: 27th Feb 2020
- Pre-selection phase ends: 1st May 2020
- Paper submission starts: 2st May 2020
- Paper submission ends: 8st May 2020
- Final evaluation starts: 9st May 2020
- Final ranking is published: 20th May 2019
CLVision Workshop Organizers
- Pau Rodriguez, Element AI.
- German Parisi, University of Hamburg.
- David Vazquez, Element AI.
- Vincenzo Lomonaco, University of Bologna.
- Nikhil Churamani, University of Cambridge.
- Zhiyuan (Brett) Chen, Google.
- Marc Pickett, Google Research.
- Giulia Pasquale, Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia
- Qi (Roger) She, Intel Labs
- Issam Laradji, University of British Columbia
- Massimo Caccia, University of Montreal