[ContinualAI Meetup] Robustness and Generalization in Continual Learning

[30-10-2020] We are excited to announce the next ContinualAI Online Meetup (This Friday 5.30 PM CET) ! This meetup will be about “Generalization and Robustness in Continual Learning”!

Check out below the exceptional schedule we have in plan for the meetup and prepare your questions! We will make sure to make a strong panel discussion at the end of the meetup!

:round_pushpin: Eventbrite event link: https://www.eventbrite.it/e/continualai-meetup-robustness-and-generalization-in-continual-learning-tickets-126968733901
:round_pushpin: Link to Join the Meetup here: MS Teams link

!

Hi all, thanks again for the opportunity to present my work to you last Friday. Here is a link to the slides of my presentation on “Brain-inspired replay for continual learning in artificial neural networks”. Please feel free to reach out to me with any further questions or if you would like to discuss something.

1 Like

Hi! I was very glad to be able to present my work on lifelong learning of compositional structures last Friday. You can find my slides here. If you have any questions about our work, please feel free to reach out!

Hi all! Thank you again for a great Meetup and really interesting talks. You can find my slides here. and feel free to reach out here or in this chat.

1 Like

Same as above, thank you all!
Slides at this link =).

Thanks guys! :slight_smile: